Forms of SEO
Website optimisation or SEO is the process of making a website readable or recognizable by search engines such as Google. After the web designer has finished the creation of a website for a business as a tool for marketing, the web developer will upload the website on the system so Google can recognize it and internet users will be able to visit the website. The purpose of website optimisation is for the website to land on the top choices for the same line of business so as to create traffic. To achieve that goal, listed below are some of the forms on how a website can be easily recognized by search engines:
1) Website speed SEO- the speed of the website is considered as one of the important factors as it can affect a number of things such as increased traffic, among others. If the website has no speed issues, the internet users will most likely stay on the page and read more about the products and services that the website offers.
2) The use of keywords- this is another form of website optimisation as the proper distribution of the keywords will make it easier for the search engine to recognize the website.
3) Inclusion of Meta and title tags- the Meta keyword is still being used by some search engines. By placing a title tag on the top page of each document will make it easier for search engines to recognize the website. Another form of website optimisation is the use of Meta keyword tag to make it known to the engine spiders the keywords that are strategically located in the documents.
4) Build back links- this process will surely increase the website optimisation and traffic on the website. Search engines will recognize the website based on the number of quality links associated with the website. This can be achieved by placing links on all the pages to make it easier for spiders to crawl on your website.
5) Validation of HTML code- this is the basic language of the computer. The computer will base its recognition of the website through the HTML code called indexing. In cases when your HTML contains some errors, only some pages of your website will be recognized by the search engines.
6) Consistency with domain names- it is advisable to use sub-category root domains (example.com/marvelous) than sub-domains ( marvelous.example.com). It is easier for the search engines to recognize the former.
7) Website optimisation for all types of gadgets. Be sure that not only do you focus on the optimisation for desktop but for tablets and mobiles, as well. Also, it is easier to get the top ranking if videos are included on the website.